Ann Peyton Photography Policies
During any Ann Peyton Photography session, outside cameras, cell phones and or other media devices are prohibited without prior consent of Ann Peyton Photography. Outside cameras create chaos and confusion with the subject and tend to result in the best shots compromised by the subject not looking at the correct camera.
Ann Peyton's Expectations
- Clients to arrive on time and have appropriate apparel ready to begin session. Please call or text Ann Peyton if you find yourself running behind schedule for any reason.
- For Newborn Sessions, parents should additional diapers, wipes and feeding bottles to session.
- Inappropriate, rude, vulgar, harassing behavior will not be tolerated and the session will be terminated immediately and payment of session will still be required.
- To be treated with respect and understand the session process.
- An organized, creative and thoughtful session, creating a great photography experience.
- Prompt communication, follow through and timely turn-around of client purchase.
When purchasing a gift certificate, please be aware of the expiration date. Gift certificates need to be scheduled in a timely manner. It is best to call shortly after purchasing the gift certificate to get a spot on the schedule. Gift certificates must be scheduled before they expire. I usually am booked out 4 weeks at any given time of year. Please be mindful of this policy when purchasing or redeeming a gift certificate. If your session is cancelled due to inclement weather, I will do my best to reschedule you before the expiration date.
Expired gift certificates
Expired Gift Certificates are subject to review and discussion.
The review session is a very important part of choosing your images and how they will look. This requires time and concentration. The review session is done in my studio. For this reason, children need to be supervised if attending with parents. The review session takes about 1.5 to 2 hours on average.
Image Storage prior to review
Images are stored for 90 days. These files are very large and take up room. If client has not reviewed images, has cancelled multiple times and has not made arrangements for images to be stored past the 90 days, images are removed from the servers. No refund or credit will be granted by Ann Peyton Photography.
Scheduling a photography session is required and is subject to availability. A 50% deposit of the session fee is required at time of booking to secure your date and time.
Minors Provision: Ann Peyton Photography does not photograph minors without a parent present or legal guardian present. This is NOT negotiable. Almost 18 does not count. As a parent, please understand that we only have your best interest in mind. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Commercial photography is quoted on a job-by-job basis. These require a digital package purchase. Prices on are available on the website.
If session is cancelled less than 48 hours , it will be subject to: (Note: fee not applicable if session is rescheduled due to weather conditions)
Photo Session : Rescheduling Fee of $25
Review Session: Rescheduling Fee of $25
If photographer needs to cancel photography session due to inclement weather, Ann Peyton will reschedule the session at the earliest convenient date possible.