Ann Peyton Photography Policies
During any Ann Peyton Photography session, outside cameras, cell phones and or other media devices are prohibited without prior consent of Ann Peyton Photography. Outside cameras create chaos and confusion with the subject and tend to result in the best shots compromised by the subject not looking at the correct camera.
Ann Peyton's Expectations
- Clients to arrive on time and have appropriate apparel ready to begin session. Please call or text Ann Peyton if you find yourself running behind schedule for any reason.
- For Newborn Sessions, parents should additional diapers, wipes and feeding bottles to session.
- Inappropriate, rude, vulgar, harassing behavior will not be tolerated and the session will be terminated immediately and payment of session will still be required.
- To be treated with respect and understand the session process.
- An organized, creative and thoughtful session, creating a great photography experience.
- Prompt communication, follow through and timely turn-around of client purchase.
No matter whether you are purchasing for or receiving from, Ann Peyton Photography gift cards are the perfect expression of showing you care. The benefit of a gift card from Ann Peyton is that they have no expiration date and they are sure to put a smile on anybody's face. If you have any questions, please contact Ann Peyton to discuss how we can meet your needs and make your gifted photography session an exceptional experience.
The review session is a very important part of choosing your images and how they will look. This requires time and concentration. The review session is done in my studio. For this reason, children need to be supervised if attending with parents. The review session takes about 1.5 to 2 hours on average.
Image Storage prior to review
Images are stored for 90 days. These files are very large and take up room. If client has not reviewed images, has cancelled multiple times and has not made arrangements for images to be stored past the 90 days, images are removed from the servers. No refund or credit will be granted by Ann Peyton Photography.
Scheduling a photography session is required and is subject to availability. A 50% deposit of the session fee is required at time of booking to secure your date and time.
Minors Provision: Ann Peyton Photography does not photograph minors without a parent present or legal guardian present. This is NOT negotiable. Almost 18 does not count. As a parent, please understand that we only have your best interest in mind. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Commercial photography is quoted on a job-by-job basis. These require a digital package purchase. Prices on are available on the website.
If session is cancelled less than 48 hours , it will be subject to: (Note: fee not applicable if session is rescheduled due to weather conditions)
Photo Session : Rescheduling Fee of $25
Review Session: Rescheduling Fee of $25
If photographer needs to cancel photography session due to inclement weather, Ann Peyton will reschedule the session at the earliest convenient date possible.